terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

The Kooples - love!




Born in Saville Row, City of Westminster London with a strong background of music and underground culture this label is basically of, as I like to call, "basics with a touch". It is actually having a strong impact nowadays specially in London and Paris. 
Monochromatic clothes with something appealing. A "little bit" more expensive than other similar trendy basic labels as American Apparel or Cheap Monday though.
What I most loved about The Kooples was their last campaign ( I have no idea why I haven't post it about it yet) focusing on couples of the art world around Europe).
Romantic and trendy and relaxed ... this is London Calling ! 







André&Marisca - The boots and the skirt caught my eye 





Anna&Lars - HER trousers!!









Marian&Florian - shoes and jacket so happy 'together'





Ian&Sarah - blazering





Richard&Anna - mystery blouse 








Yasmine&Alba - loving the skirt








Pierre-Marc&Mallory - english waistcoat and a great integrated belt 








Matthew&Marc - nothing like the classics!










Robert&Gemma - that camel jacket kills me ! 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário